My Week

Well this week [the first week back from a 2 week holiday] we did maths, more maths, reading and art.

The first and second day we did maths. First day we did fractions, with the fractions we went in groups and we each got some blocks, then the teacher said a fraction e.g. 9/12 of 24 then we had to make that fractions with the block then do the math in our books. It was really fun.

The second day we did more maths and it was fractions again but this time we have to write them in a factor tree’s then in brackets. e.g. (12 divided by 24)x 9 = 18 now that might be a bit complicated because there is no divided sign on my computer but its easier on paper.

Third day we did reading, the teachers put us in groups and gave us a book and we had to read it and then get a activity sheet. My groups book was called The Making Of An Astronaut. Its a book about astronaut’s going up into space and how they train. Did you know before astronaut’s go into space they need to train for 1000 hours and they need to be able to swim three lengths of the pool in a space suit in case they landed in the ocean. It was really exciting and you learn lots of facts.

Fourth Day, on the fourth day we did art we had to make an optical illusion. To do that you need to get a piece of paper and trace your hand, then you need to draw lines over the hand then color it in, but if that’s confusing for you then try and see it you can copy of this picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TCKUalhvYI  P.S you need to type it in.

Well I hope you enjoyed my post on My Week so good bye until the next post.